Necklaces in New York City
A walk through the streets of New York City, makes me stop everywhere I see a beautiful window. And I want to share with you what I have seen at the windows of some of the most popular branded stores.
I am a big fan of accessories, you may have figured that out by now! Why wouldn't I? Why wouldn't you?!
Accessories can update a whole wardrobe in an instant! They are not costly....(depending on where you buy them). And they don't have sizes! (rings excluded). But in general we all can agree that accessories are so much fun! They are:
- A fast way to update a look
- An easy way to look current and be on top of trends
- A non-expensive way to incorporate a new piece to our inventory of items
- They do not occupy much space
- They travel very well, because as I said before they don't occupy much space! (check the weight though)
- A one size fits all item, ideal for gift giving.
- A lot of fun, you can combine an wear many items at the same time
And so many more positive assets! What do you think? Why do you like accessories so much?
Let's see what is out there on the windows of New York City's popular brands' stores. Tassels, stones, enameled pieces, lady bugs, turquoises, rhinestones, and lots of color.
Windows of New York - Necklaces
Remember I gave you a few important tips for choosing a necklace? Go back to this post and check it out HOW TO CHOOSE A GREAT LOOKING NECKLACE